Friday, December 30, 2011
Who am I?
So first let me start by saying Hello. My name is Justin and I am a father of two great kids. My sons name is Noah(2) and my daughters name is Ava(4). I am married for 5 years this May. I am a dad that likes to be with his kids as much as possible. I get them involved and I try and stay involved with there lives beyond that of just being "around". We have fun doing creative projects, playing games, and just having fun with each other. The purpose of my Blog isn't to be some insight into the mind of a child, but more as a perspective in the way we(me and my wife) handle the challenges brought on by having kids,working, and making a fresh marriage work.I hope that some find inspiration, and maybe offer some feedback that will help me in this journey as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment